[thelist] Flash question - passing argument

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Tue Oct 29 03:14:00 CST 2002

Clicked the link below and when Mozilla opened I got the alert "You
have chosen to download a file of type: application/x-http-php from
http://onrelease.org/".

I didn't exactly choose to download it. The alert was a bit spooky
though It's probably harmless enough. What have I "chosen" not to
download?

~8?<  Chris