[thelist] Updating links on change menu selection

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Tue Oct 29 12:01:01 CST 2002

	Hello again!

	I can give more information about this: I need that, in some "<A>"
tags, the HREF param change in function of a menu selection:

	in the select:
<select name="id_congreso" onChange="return setupLinks()">

	this function is:

<script language="JavaScript">
function setupLinks() {
  var option = event.srcElement;
  link_4010 = "<a href=\"/?pid=4010&id_congreso=" + option.value . "\">";
  return true;
}
</script>

	and the link is: