[thelist] PHP/MySQL -- is this the best book to buy?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Oct 29 13:34:01 CST 2002

[snip]
PHP and MySQL Web Development by Luke Welling, Laura Thomson

I use PHP/MySQL quite a bit already.  I'm looking for a book to help me
improve my coding practices and provide some good examples.  This looked
like the best book for me on Amazon, but I'd appreciate any comments you
have on it (or any you'd recommend in its place).
[/snip]

I like Core PHP Programming by Atkinson, but it probably is not as well
suited to what you are asking like the book you mention.

Jay