[thelist] positioning help please

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Wed Oct 30 20:22:01 CST 2002

Hi,

http://www.stemfiction.com/v2/

at that link I have a new layout, just been created, with no navigation etc
etc, just wondered if someone could help me out with a little problem.

The darker rectangle roughly in the centre of the screen is where I want the
content to be placed, but having used relatively positioned div's to get the
four background segments in to place to make that rectangle (In an effort to
reduce load time), I can't work out how to put a "box" over the top of it to
stick all the text and images of the actual site.

Whenever I put another div in it knocks the others out of alignment, or the
rest of the table.

Many thanks for any help...
Dave Stevens,  www.stemfiction.com