[thelist] Apache/SSL Question

mpember at phreaker.net mpember at phreaker.net
Wed Oct 30 22:49:01 CST 2002

I have recently setup a series of ssl domains to run for myself at home (on a win2k server).  I have used the modssl release in the past but found their win32 binary releases were always behind.  For linux / source releases, they were fine.

You will get warnings about running multiple domains on a single IP.  But they are just that, warnings.  They are mainly to do with the risk of someone entering the IP directly and you having no control over which certificates are used.  For testing purposes, this is not a major issue.

----
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net