[thelist] php arrays problem solved

1976 design dunstan at 1976design.com
Thu Oct 31 08:23:01 CST 2002

Hi there,

thankyou to everyone who offered advice recently on my php shopping
cart array problem.

The solution I posted the other day (using []) after each form element
name) is working just fine - the problem of users inserting commas
doesn't seem to make any difference, maybe because the db field is
INT, so it just gets rid of them. Either way, I can't get the thing to
fall over, so I'm happy with it.

I also managed to pass my imageid variable through to the array by
including it as a hidden form field in each row - works fine.

All is good (for now!), thankyou.

- Dunstan Orchard