[thelist] button margins, td aligns

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Oct 31 13:07:00 CST 2002

[snip]
Working on a job for IE6 only. The client wants the buttons to be
only as wide as the text in the button, ie. no space to the right and
left of the text. Yes, it is ridiculous. I still have to try and do
it. Anyone know a CSS hack for this?

Also, interesting thing I am finding is that <td align="right"> is
not working for me when I have a DIV inside that cell. The div won't
align right, and it seems the button won't either..any idea why?
[/snip]

Don't know about the buttons.

As far as the <td align="right"> you shouldn't need a div inside that cell
if you want everything aligned "right". Now if you want some "left" and some
"right" lose the align attribue from the td tage and go with multiple div's
within the cell.

HTH!

Jay