[thelist] Co-Location, anyone?

Kelly Hallman khallman at wrack.org
Thu Oct 31 13:31:05 CST 2002

Recently started co-locating a server in the SF Bay area.  Have begun to
realize that real-world bandwidth pricing doesn't favor those at the lower
service levels (i.e. the more you can buy, the cheaper it is).

Interested in hearing from folks who might be interested in co-locating
with us.  Depending on your bandwidth requirements, this might be a _lot_
cheaper than you think!  (Of course, it's bring-your-own-server.)

Please email me privately and I can provide more details.  Thank you!

Kelly