[thelist] crm articles mailserver SQL

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 08:47:01 CST 2002

some useful stuff there thank you.

This might sound a little disjointed but here goes!

This is for a new job and the system really needs to be an automated emailing
facilty (notification system) when new products and services are added to the
site.

I guess I will also need a  dedicated mailserver for this too?  I was thinking
about using SQL for this and not MySQL.

So I will be looking for the most reliable server solution out there?

Any ideas recommendations?
Andrew