[thelist] Re: Site Search

Donald Noble donald at drnoble.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 10:35:01 CST 2002

aardvark,
The site is using atomz free search at present, but this means that
there is a large chunk of the site that cannot be searched, it is a
distinctly different section so not a huge problem.

We are submiting a report for more funding (non-profit site for church)
and as one option wanted to look into better search facilities covering
the whole site.

What would be useful would be some opinions on search solutions
(relatively low cost) which could be set up remotely (on a shared
server)

cheers again :Donald

--
     http://www.AccessibleComputers.co.uk
 Hardware, Software & Custom built PC Systems