[thelist] PDF problem

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 14:52:11 CST 2002

Hi all,

A client of mine is having trouble downloading PDFs I just uploaded to
his site. The PDFs were provided by him. It works fine for me to
download them, but he says he's tried two computers and it doesn't work
- he gets an error. Could some of you kind people try to download them
for me and let me know if it works or not (and what the error message
is). If you have any ideas about what the problem is, let me know too.

The link to get to the PDFs is
http://www.michaelkaufman.com/articles/crackingarmour.html

Then click on "Download Chapters 1-3"

Works fine for me.  Tried it in IE6 + Moz 1.1 just to see if that made
any difference....

Cheers