[thelist] mysql php search results

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 03:37:01 CST 2002

I have a page (2 column) where results will be displayed.  At the moment I have
just one set of results showing from a search.

However I want to display 2 sets of results based on a single serch, there was a
thread on this a while back, has it been archived?

Presumably I create a new tale for the group I want to present at the same
search and give it a cat_id the same as the original group?

Andrew
---