[thelist] How Do You Compile Code? (ASP.Net)

Pete Freitag pf at cfdev.com
Tue Nov 5 16:54:01 CST 2002

Just create a text file, put the commands you want to run (eg vbc ...), save
the text file with a .bat extension.

Just double click the file to run it, or you can create a shortcut to it in
the start menu, or run it with Start->run by typing the path to the file.

vbc is the VB.NET compiler, you can find info about it in the .NET
documentation that comes with Visual Studio.NET or online at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/

Pete Freitag
CTO, CFDEV.COM
http://www.cfdev.com/