[thelist] project opportunity

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 04:15:02 CST 2002

I have been asking questions about this

The system should be;
·	provided as a "Turnkey" solution whereby the vendor provides, hosts, maintains
and supports the system and our ongoing requirements. However we must retain the
unrestricted rights to continue to use and develop the system to meet or ongoing
business needs.
·	able to be improved without disruption to the business
·	designed for high end use and as such must have a robust back-end database
like Microsoft SQL server. The amount of users and Ads capable of being listed
must be unlimited
·	integrated with leading accounting and CRM packages

and have had some really good replies that have been most helpful.  I knew I was
going to need to bring people in on this si I need an experienced MySQL
developer and possibly another PHP developer.  So if you are interested please
let me know.

I had no responses to any of my questions yesterday on a php query string!
Maybe I was asking it in the wrong way or perhaps everyone is on holiday!

Andrew
---