[thelist] Form sniffing within tables nested within divs

Chris Marsh chris at webbtech.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 11:29:01 CST 2002

Dear all

I have a page which is dynamically created. There is a div which
contains one or more tables. There may be tables nested within the
tables. There are forms nested within the tables. What I wish to do is
gain a reference to each form. I cannot simply check the document for
forms, as there are other forms in the rest of the page that must be
ignored. Has anyone any ideas on the most efficient manner of achieving
this?

TIA

Regards

Chris Marsh