[thelist] What shall we do with the W3C DOM?

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:19:01 CST 2002

>>In a recent article about the W3C DOM
>
>Could you post the url of  the article for the young and ignorant (like
>me)? I have looked through all the responses and couldn't find it....

Unfortunately, no. I wrote the article for a Dutch magazine that hasn't even
appeared yet.

But when this whole discussion offers some interesting viewpoints I'll
certainly write a new article somewhere.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
New: CSS Bugs in Internet Explorer 5 on Mac
http://developer.apple.com/internet/css/ie5cssbugs.html