[thelist] Form sniffing within tables nested within divs

Roger Ly rogerly at bareviking.com
Wed Nov 6 15:26:01 CST 2002

Actually, with a little more poking around, the function I sent should
grab all the form elements within a div.  So, if you really just need to
grab all the form elements within some level div, you can use this (it
will grab all form elements within a table inside a div, within nested
divs, etc.)

Good luck with whichever you play approach this, I can imagine its going
to be "fun".

Roger