[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 06-NOV-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Thu Nov 7 00:11:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 06-NOV-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Jobs: Cold Fusion Developer - Los Angeles, CA (Author: mikey)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/23/46859/index.html

eUniverse, Inc., is seeking two mid to senior level Cold Fusion
developers with strong SQL skills (MS SQL Server).

Community News: Community News - Sep / Oct 2002 (Author: dmah)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/27/41094/index.html

September and October happenings among our community.  Dive in and
see what's been
going on behind the scenes, along with some of what your fellow
members have done.

evolt.org FAQ: Affiliate Hosting Program Benefits evolt.org (Author: marlene)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/9741/46610/index.html

If you're looking for hosting, consider this affiliate hosting
program which benefits evolt.org.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org