[thelist] IE6 problem

Tarrant Costelloe taz at insur-e.net
Thu Nov 7 03:24:01 CST 2002

<META HTTP-EQUIV="imagetoolbar" CONTENT="no">

It's obviously a temporary setting just within META data, so hurray for Trev
who gets to stop NOOBS from right clicking and taking his image and hurray
to us for not having our browser settings changed. Oh and hurray for print
screen, view source/image url and of course "File > Save As".

In my opinion a wasted effort Trev, however maybe a valid one? I think a
good discussion point would be what drives people to publish content on the
Internet when it's so easy for people to steal it? Beats me!