[thelist] Re: IE6 problem

Trev Parsons tp at trev.biz
Thu Nov 7 04:10:01 CST 2002

Thanks for the tips guys, the main point of this was to control a few
individuals, who for whatever reason decide to take licensed images and
re-post them on various other sites.

It wasn't my intention to mess with the browser, just limit its ability
when needed, most web savvy folk know how to get around this, using
whatever method, but the people I want to discourage aren't that
proficient.

I only plan on using this system on licensed images as it's for a "fan
site", as for the other images/content, people can take what they want,
I don't give a damn ;) but it's more of a step of covering myself and
keeping the client happy.

Anyway guys, thanks again for the help.