[thelist] SQL query help

Tarrant Costelloe taz at insur-e.net
Fri Nov 8 06:21:02 CST 2002

Hmmmm no it's not. This is what my code looks like however I cannot get the
cast to work in the query.

<?
$PopularBlogWeekQuery="SELECT * from blogs WHERE blog_author =
\"$member_username\" AND datepart(mm, blog_date) = 12 ORDER BY blog_hits";
$PopularBlogWeekResult=mysql_db_query($database,$PopularBlogWeekQuery,$link)
;

while ($PopularBlogWeekRow=mysql_fetch_array($PopularBlogWeekResult))
{
  $PopularBlogWeekCount++;
  if($PopularBlogWeekCount++ < 2)
  {
    echo $PopularBlogWeekRow[blog_subject];
  }
}
?>

Any ideas? blog_date is a DATE field.

On running this I get the error. "Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource on line 15" which is this:
while ($PopularBlogWeekRow=mysql_fetch_array($PopularBlogWeekResult))

Thanks.