[thelist] Select list in HTML

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Nov 8 07:03:00 CST 2002

If the select list is active, then pressing B will make it scroll to "ben"
automatically anyway - at least it does in all the browsers I can think of!
(ymmv!)

I use this all the time in select lists with a country selection option.
Coming from Sweden the quickest way to jump there is to click T and then hit
the up arrow a few times to get to Sweden's entry on the list ;-)

.steve

 Cookstour - http://www.cookstour.org