[thelist] No access to a Mac . . . [Sophos_T]

Scarlett Julian (ED) Julian.Scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk
Fri Nov 8 09:07:02 CST 2002

> Unfortunately, I have never used a Mac.  How do you turn one on? ; )

low lighting, soft music, lots of eye contact and, most importantly, pretend
to be interested ;-)

 Sorry, it's Fri afternoon & couldn't resist - guess I owe a tip now

<tip type="Crystal Enterprise" author="Julian">
If you install the freebie version of Crystal Enterprise that comes with
Crystal Reports don't forget to register it or after 30 days you'll get lots
of irate users complaining that they can't access your website properly.
</tip>