[thelist] No access to a Mac . . . [Sophos_T]

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Fri Nov 8 09:29:03 CST 2002

Tom,
OK, here are some more.

First off, this is a screen shot from IE5/Win98 running on my Mac (got
some problems here)
http://www.gwcreative.com/example/test_win98.jpg

This is IE5.2/Mac OSX (remember that OSX antialiases text by default so
all the text looks really smooth)
http://www.gwcreative.com/example/test_mac.jpg

Never used a Mac!!? Let me knwo what you get and I can help you out.
Most older macs have a Power button in the upper right corner of the
keyboard, iMacs have a round button just above the function keys, the
newer styles (silver G4 towers) have a button on the front of the
tower, PC style, and a power button on the display itself - quite
convenient. I am using the newer stuff (take alook:
http://www.wostrel.com/ )

Greg