[thelist] SQL query help

Tarrant Costelloe taz at insur-e.net
Fri Nov 8 10:11:00 CST 2002

It's a date column. I don't know if you have time but you could always
register and check out the page yourself >
http://www.blogbox.co.uk/?s=members&p=blogcharts

The error is as such:
"Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/nfs1/tazonlin/webs/blogbox.co.uk/members/blogcharts.php on line 15"

Line 15 being >     while
($GetMemberSettingsRow=mysql_fetch_array($GetMemberSettingsResult))