[thelist] MouseOver Image Map

wade wade at bayou.com
Fri Nov 8 14:15:01 CST 2002

Hello all,

I have a huge image that needs to be cut (sliced) into MouseOver links. Is
there a way to make a RollOver within an image map.

The image is a map of a building layout. The client wants it to be a virtual
tour of the plant. As a visitor points the mouse on a particular section of
the map it needs to change colors and be linked to another page. I am familiar
with JavaScript RollOvers but have never attempted to do this within an image
map.

Are there any suggestions on how to accomplish this task I am faced with?

Thank you

--
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to call me at
318-338-2033.

Thank you for your time,

Wade Kelley, Design Engineer
Bayou Internet...(888) 30-BAYOU...http://www.bayou.com