[thelist] How to find out the size of a web page?

Scott pippen at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 8 19:00:01 CST 2002

This looks pretty good, but with all these solutions on certain pages
of mine the weight of the HTML source is "unavailable".

This is the case when I perform a simple right-click in IE to get the
page size ; using the bookmarklets provided and also IEBooster.
Presumably they all use similar processes to determine page weight.

Anyone have any ideas why this is the case?

cheers