[thelist] building websites, instructions on

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Mon Nov 11 18:13:12 CST 2002

rob, liam, andy,

thanks a lot for the information you've all given me so far, i'm sure
i'll be able to put it to good use.

i'd also like to specifically respond to liam's post. <below>

what is the definition of a brochure? is it just an informational site
lacking functionality? do you have any examples of brochure type sites?

> c. a community,
> d. an application

when i first read (d) i thought of an application for hire, but you mean
some sort of functional application like a budget program or something
right?

chris.