[thelist] Customizing Dreamweaver

incoming at kubaton.com incoming at kubaton.com
Thu Nov 14 12:15:00 CST 2002

>Message: 14
>From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at softhome.net>
>To: "Evolt TheList" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
>Subject: Re: [thelist] Customizing Dreamweaver
>Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:27:27 +0500

Here's what I do. I'm always needing to add the "class" attribute to tags so
I keep the Panel Group "Code" open with the tab "Tag Selector" on top. Below
the tag tree is a list of all the attributes available for the tag your
editing. Class and title are both in that list. I don't think there's a way
of editing the Properties Inspector, but I could be wrong. You could try
some of the Macromedia or Project Seven newsgroups though and see if anyone
there knows.

_Lea