[thelist] [CODE] bloated image src names

Kevin p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Nov 15 07:06:01 CST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 02:57:48AM +0500, Aleem Bawany wrote:
> If your side only needs a couple of images then there's no need to go
> into folder hierarchy, and this applies to almost any kind of
> organization.

Of course this whole discussion would be fairly pointless if we were working
on an operating system with a much better underlying file management system.

For an intersting discussion on this from some BeOS peeps read this:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/24648.html

- Kevin, longing for the day when he never has to use directories or filenames