[thelist] Generating static Pages

Mark Anderson marke.anderson at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 15 08:49:01 CST 2002

The Why is he has been reading about search Engine's !!! The site is not
mine but one he already has.  A more flippant why is he's a prospective
client and hopefully would pay me to do it if it's feasible...

So I guess he wants to try and increase his search engine rating, he has
already asked some strange questions about cc details etc.

Mark