[thelist] Generating static Pages

Chris Marsh chris at webbtech.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 09:06:01 CST 2002

> The Why is he has been reading about search Engine's !!! The
> site is not mine but one he already has.  A more flippant why
> is he's a prospective client and hopefully would pay me to do
> it if it's feasible...
>
> So I guess he wants to try and increase his search engine
> rating, he has already asked some strange questions about cc
> details etc.

Having a "friendly" URL also makes it easier for people to pass specific
pages to each other and makes bookmarking neater.

http://www.promotionbase.com/article/485 is not MS based, but may give
you an idea on how else to proceed with your setup.
http://www.searchtools.com/robots/goodurls.html has a list of articles
and links to MS compatible products.

Regards

Chris Marsh