[thelist] installing modules with/from cpan on win32

Sam sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Nov 15 10:07:01 CST 2002

I moved to a new machine a while back and somewhere in the move screwed
something up so that I can no longer install any modules with 'perl
-MCPAN -e shell'
It seems to be looking in all the wrong places for the various utilities
it needs (lynx, gzip etc). I have cygwin and it should find everything
there, but I don't know where/how to re-configure it?
(Usually I can use ppm but the module I want isn't available on any
repository I've found)

thanks
Sam
--