[thelist] web site planning flow charts

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 10:21:01 CST 2002

Hi All

Having discovered that I have just lost a potentially large contract because one
of the other biders produced a 'diagram'! I am now on the hunt for examples of
flow charts and or diagrams for a beginning to end process of building a large
customer orientated web site with high volumes of traffic..... found this
http://www.smartdraw.com/resources/examples/business/flowcharts.htm but there
doesn't appear to be much out there in terms of examples or applied practices or
at least recognised practices.  Perhaps there isn't any and it's up to
individuals to make up their own pretty diagrams!  Views and comments and links
would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew
---