[thelist] <fieldset>? WAS: (lining up forms using CSS)

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Nov 15 14:47:01 CST 2002

can i suggest that anytime you have a question about a tag such as
<fieldset> or anything else that is new to you, you immediately go to
the w3c site to check it out. there you will find your answer.

honestly i don't know what it is either and thus can't give you an
answer. but if i was curious enough to find out i would go straight to
the w3c site.

allow me to suggest this link (bookmark it)...

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/

make that you're starting point.

hope this helps you out in the future. it sure has with me. (now i know
what and how to use the <label> and <th> tags.)

chris.