[thelist] legalities of posting received emails on a website

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sun Nov 17 04:37:01 CST 2002

Michael Pemberton wrote:

> Am I correct in assuming that all the communication was between your
> client and the spammer?  If this is the case, then based on the fact
> that spam is illegal in many countries, I find it hard to believe that
> any court would allow someone protect from actions resulting from their
> own illegal activities.

So you don't think that a court would protect a spammer from being
physically assaulted by someone who didn't like being spammed...?

<tip type="PHP">
Want the benefits of static pages with the benefits of dynamic pages as
well? Take a look at: http://philringnalda.com/archives/002388.php
</tip>
--
Lach