[thelist] CF: Meta-Refreshing a parent frame?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Nov 17 16:20:01 CST 2002

Can someone suggest how I might write either a meta-refresh tag, or a
cfheader tag that would enable me to refresh a parent frame?

I have a security system in place where by the only way to access a
document is though it's frames, but I'd like to have the parent frame
refresh to the login, as opposed to having each  frame with it's login.

I can't simply place a meta-refresh in the parent frame, because the user
might be bopping around wildly within the frames, but the parent itself
doesn't change. It would time out, even though the user is active.

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion <frank at frankmarion.com>      Tel: 416 825 7488