[thelist] What shall we do with the W3C DOM - part 2

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 18 10:53:07 CST 2002

<kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com>

> Try setting your resolution above 800x600.....do people still use
> 800x600...and, if so, why?

- yes...
- because they want to...

let's not forget, not everyone has the same phat system as we all
do... believe it or not, i've been to many libraries and even corporate
environments that still run at 640x480, partly because they have to,
partly because some users want it (people over 40 do surf, after all,
and they don't always have great vision, or control over their
computer environment)...

of course, that question shouldn't even require an answer here,
since you have the ability to find it for yourself, and for your very
own audience, even:

Real-World Browser Size Stats, Part I
http://evolt.org/article/list/17/2295/

--