[thelist] What shall we do with the W3C DOM - part 2

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Mon Nov 18 11:13:01 CST 2002

That was a rhetorical question, by the way.  I knew I was going to get
tons of negative responses.

Just to clear it up...No, I'm not an avant-garde designer/developer, no
I don't have any body piercings (and, if I did I wouldn't tell you), and
I do realize that some corporate environments are still in the stone
ages.  That just sucks...plain and simple.

However, the original post was to go look at a designer's "experimental"
site & most people who are going to look at it are designers with 21"
monitors set at much higher resolution than 800x600.

Just baffles me that so many people still keep it that low, though.
Makes for horrible graphics rendering in my opinion....

Kyle