[thelist] mailing list software newsletters

carole guevin carole at pixeltable.com
Mon Nov 18 12:56:01 CST 2002

hi Andrew,

:> can anyone recommend a decent freeware newsletter emailer?

Though not free - we have recently develop a one way newsletter / list
management little soft. Which I'm beta running on netdiver right now. Kewl.
If interested - we're working on a demo site that should launch in the next
couple of weeks. Do let me know.

The interesting portion for web-dev - is that it will be available for
non-exlusive licensing. Meaning, as web shop you could resell to your
customers.
.c