[thelist] CSS: rendering problem

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Mon Nov 18 14:31:01 CST 2002

gives me an error: "'document.all.content.offsetHeight' is null or not
an object"

this is what i've got in the <head>.

---------------------------
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
if (document.all && window.attachEvent)
	{
	window.attachEvent("onload", fixWinIE);
	}

function fixWinIE()
	{
	if (document.body.scrollHeight <
document.all.content.offsetHeight)
		{
		document.all.content.style.display = 'block';
		}
	}
-->
</script>

i should note that this happens each time i press refresh, not just the
initial load. highlighting overflowed text will cause the page behind
the highlighted area to be drawn correctly.

chris.