[thelist] My Query string not getting results in pages

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Mon Nov 18 15:20:01 CST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:08:30 -0500, J Paul Armstrong <jpaul at jpauldesign.com>
 wrote:

> Page Numbering in MySQL results pages (used for a small book catalog
> search)
> :
> I have a query string that selects based on the search the user does;
> which
> works. When I've implemented the page/limit results, when you click on
> any
> of the page numbers, the query string stops working.

Do you mean the limiting of results per page or the paging of the result
set?

The page numbers at the bottom of the results don't seem to be links for
me.

Anyway, I noticed that the links for #results for page carry the query in
the URL. However, the search term is not included. That's the first thing I
would check out.

It's a little hard without seeing the PHP, but that's what I would try.

--
Alex Ezell
http://www.spittingllamas.com