[thelist] For the love of whatever god you hold holy, strip the friggin messages

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Mon Nov 18 17:22:01 CST 2002

This is pathetic.  I would expect something like this to come to me via my
sister-in-law who has little to no internet experience but from someone
that sells their skills on the open market???  It takes less than a minute
to trim a message to only the relevant parts.  Please do this; it makes
everyone's life more enjoyable.