[thelist] php design question

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Nov 18 17:28:01 CST 2002

> > Two words; objects and classes. (see below)
>
> IMHO: Don't believe the hype.
>
> This could be the topic of a religious war; I won't bother defending my
> opinion in the hopes of sparing the list of unneccessary traffic.

could somebody please explain (offlist is okay, because obviously i'm slow)

how is an object different from an include?

i fully grok server side includes, i'm intimate with coldfusion's
cfinclude...

the source code gets inserted/interpreted/executed at the spot of inclusion?

what makes objects so special?

rudy
stupid old man
(no, i shall not do this every time like elfur)