OT: was Re: [thelist] For the love of ...

Benjamin kalos at carolina.rr.com
Tue Nov 19 03:07:00 CST 2002

I copied the entire message verbatim to prove a point.  Myself along with
numerous others have commented on this to no avail so I was merely trying
to make the point a little more obvious.  Think of it as saying, "Knock
knock" with a battering ram instead of a gentle rapping of the
knuckles.  This has been the bane of many discussion groups (even among
developers) and it often times takes a stern message to get the true point
across.