[thelist] Changing the mouse cursor

Scarlett Julian (ED) Julian.Scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk
Tue Nov 19 07:49:00 CST 2002

afaik the only way you can do this is with javascript and even then I've
only seen it done on links with onmouseover. I guess you could do it with
onload for the page but surely you have better things to do with your time
;-) Or put another way, surely your client can get better value for their
money.

J.