[thelist] Changing the mouse cursor

Scarlett Julian (ED) Julian.Scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk
Tue Nov 19 08:01:01 CST 2002

Wel, b***er me, you learn something new everyday ;-) I stand corrected and
wish to withdraw my previous post on this subject. Even better that it
degrades nicely although I'd like to check out some examples in various
browsers before I start thinking about using it. Any links to real examples?

J.

> http://evolt.org/article/thelist/17/18835/#cursors
>
> Not to toot my own horn or anything. Can your client deal
> with IE 6 only
> having it?
> --
> Lach
The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.