[thelist] Returned mail that did not originate at our organization

carole guevin carole at pixeltable.com
Tue Nov 19 13:13:01 CST 2002

:are you suggesting that the email and others like it are not actually
:returned mail by a legitimate server but rather a virus email made to
:look like returned mail from a legitimate server?

that's how I see it from those I have received... but were not intercepted
by norton. the headers were cutoff, my email was legit but the *other* mail
which would be the sender was a *deformation* of my email...

a *real* returned mail - has 2 attachments - one is your *initial* mail and
a text with complete header information.

.c