[thelist] php design question

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Tue Nov 19 13:45:00 CST 2002

Here is a link to a tutorial on PHP OOP that I found really useful:

http://www.liquidpulse.net/articles/125

And, it combines storing information in a database with encapsulating
complex code, and ends up showing some examples of using OOP in PHP to
design clean, maintainable code.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com