[thelist] WAP sites & services

Lauri Vain lauri_lists at tharapita.com
Tue Nov 19 16:13:01 CST 2002

Hello there,

I would like to request help from fellow evolters.

As part of a sponsoring contract (the biggest contract we have had for
the past several years and will have for years to come -- it IS big),
the company I work in, also promised to assist the basketball
organization that we support them in development of their mobile portal
in addition to the monetary side.

It will be SMS based (as a 'push service') and WAP based. Has anybody
used or seen WAP based calendars / forums / BBS's etc? Any other useful
services or fun games?

Could anybody point me to some direction -- URL's or directions would be
great!

Thanks in advance,
Lauri